The Nets announced Tuesday afternoon that an MRI taken on Devin Harris confirmed the original diagnosis of a sprained shoulder. It also revealed a strained deltoid muscle...but no tears, which had been a major concern. The Nets haven't set a timetable for Harris' return but he's likely to miss several games til he's reevaluated. He was injured early in the third quarter of Sunday's loss to the Clippers.
- Devin Harris Update -- Two Injuries, Not One - Dave D'Alessandro - Nets Blast
- No Tear for Harris - Al Iannazzone - In the 'Zzone
- Devin, Sean - Fred Kerber - New York Post Nets Blog
- Harris' return up in the air following MRI - Julian Garcia - The InterNets
- Nets G Harris (shoulder) sidelined indefinitely - AP