With 19 games to go, the Nets understand that their playoff hopes are in their hands. After Monday night's action, they're a half game out of the eighth spot...but on the road for a week. What they do the next five games is likely to determine whether they play in Boston or Cleveland the third week of April or head home. In particular, the load will fall on Vince Carter and Devin Harris...as well as Lawrence Frank.
- Nets see big finish in the works - Brian Lewis - New York Post
- After banging knee against Knicks, Vince Carter says he's OK - Julian Garcia - New York Daily News
- Devin shooting for more assists - Al Iannazzone - The Record
- The Trip - Al Iannazzone - In the 'Zzone
- On the road again - Al Iannazzone - The Nets Insider