Devin Harris and Keyon Dooling weren't at practice Friday. Harris left because of an upset stomach...or the flu. Dooling went to the doctor's about his hip. Lawrence Frank expects both to be healthy for the Hornets and Chris Paul Sunday. Meanwhile, Vince Carter says he's not concerned about his shooting slump, not with Harris playing like he's All-World. The Nets also seem happy with Sean Williams in his new role.
- Wanted -- Healthy Point - Dave D'Alessandro - Nets Blast
- The Schedule and Sean - Al Iannazzone - In the 'Zzone
- Pointless Practice - Fred Kerber - New York Post Nets Blog
- Carter must prove he is a "money" player - Al Iannazzone - The Nets Insider
- Nets still looking at possibility of successful homestand with New Orleans in town - Colin J. Stephenson - Star-Ledger
- Nets say hitting 40 doable - Fred Kerber - New York Post
- Can the Nets keep it going? - Brandon Shapiro - YES Network