It's bound to be confusing. Double-dealing and about-faces will be the order of the day. But as the Nets' brass head for bed on Wednesday, they're claiming they've got nothing going. Around the league, however, others are saying offers are being exchanged, mainly with Portland and mainly for Vince Carter. The question for Nets fans is whether Rod Thorn is about to embark on a fire sale or a round of liar's poker.
- Kidd familiar with Nets' trade deadline situation - Dave D'Alessandro - Star-Ledger
- With trade deadline looming, Nets believed to be trying to 'give Carter away' - Dave D'Alessandro - Star-Ledger
- Been There - Fred Kerber - New York Post Nets Blog
- Carter era may have come to an end - Al Iannazzone - The Nets Insider
- No matter what, Carter can't lose - Al Iannazzone - The Record
- Notes: It's one year since Kidd left - Al Iannazzone - The Record