While they're still pursuing several lawsuits, critics of the Nets arena are shifting strategy while admitting their options are shrinking. In an interview on WNYC, critic Daniel Goldstein said, "When the legal avenues are extinguished, that's the end of the road maybe". Goldstein is now lobbying for a "political solution", hoping Gov. David Paterson will stop next week's master closing. That's very unlikely.
- On Brian Lehrer Show, DDDB's Goldstein points to Paterson, but the governor hasn't spoken out on his AY pledge (with Audio) - Norman Oder - Atlantic Yards Report
- What's It Going to Be, Gov. Paterson? Ratner's Big Toy or the Rent? - Daniel Goldstein - Huffington Post
- Crain's Greg David: "Daniel Goldstein... had better start packing his bags" (with Audio) - Norman Oder - Atlantic Yards Report
- Perkins, raising questions of fraud in arena bond sale, asks Paterson to put Atlantic Yards on hold - Norman Oder - Atlantic Yards Report
- Pol says Columbia case should halt Atlantic Yards - Rich Calder - New York Post
- State senator charges Nets bonds are illegal - Neil DeMause - Field of Schemes