Devin Harris is a game time decision Sunday. So are several other Nets. But that of course isn't the source of the big hurt. Harris and Rod Thorn denied their half time talk Friday had anything to do with team direction. "That was a personal issue I needed to discuss with him," Harris said. Meanwhile, Thorn suggested that players should air their criticisms inside the lockerroom. That means you, (fill in the blanks)!
- More Division Today - Al Iannazzone - In the 'Zzone
- Rod Thorn to NJ Nets: If you can't say something nice, don't say anything - Dave D'Alessandro - Star-Ledger
- Nets’ boss tells his players to chill - Al Iannazzone - The Record
- Nets a mess by division, addition, subtraction - Fred Kerber - New York Post Nets Blog
- Nets air issues out in public, but Devin Harris says issues have been resolved - Julian Garcia - New York Daily News
- Practicing tough for ailing Nets - Fred Kerber - New York Post
- Harris says Nets are 'divided' - Fred Kerber - New York Post