Forest City Ratner's COO told investors Thursday Barclays Center "is pretty much moving as we planned". Asked about bonds, which need to be sold by Dec. 31, Joanne Minieri said, "we expect to have them sold early next week". The $500 million bond offering, along with Mikhail Prokhorov's approval as owner, are critical steps on the journey to Brooklyn. Meanwhile, critics have asked the Court of Appeals to rehear its eminent domain ruling. The court is unlikely to go along.
- Forest City Enterprises Conference Call (Audio) - Forest City Enterprises
- FCE executives say Atlantic Yards is on schedule, bond details, sale next week - Norman Oder - Atlantic Yards Report
- After Columbia Decision, An Atlantic Yards Appeal to Top Court, Again - Eliot Brown - New York Observer
- Eminent Domain Issue Not Dead? - Brooklyn Eagle
- Nets still on track for Brooklyn - Peter Vecsey - New York Post