A lot of print and video tape were exhausted this week when Lebron James made his only trip to the Garden. After mauling the Knicks, he suggested he might not need a max contract in July, just the prospect of a title. That, if true, changes everything and not just for the Knicks. Peter Vecsey and Mark Heisler of the LA Times, among others, suggest the Knicks or the Nets aren't Lebron's only choice.
- LeBron will have better options than Knicks - Peter Vecsey - New York Post
- Cap in hand, New York courts LeBron James - Mark Heisler - Los Angeles Times
- New York rolls out the red carpet, but LeBron knows this Knick act - Paul Forrester - Sports Illustrated
- Cavs must win to keep LeBron - Mike Monroe - San Antonio Express-News
- Cavaliers, Knicks have more to worry about than 2010 - John Schuhmann - NBA.com