Eduardo Najera didn't play in Charlotte on Monday night and has played just 29 minutes in the first four games, but he'll be the starting power forward against his former team on Wednesday. Yi Jianlian told reporters that he'll be out "maybe four weeks," while Kiki Vandeweghe lamented the loss of an improved player. "He's bigger, stronger and you can see he's made a difference for us," Kiki said of Yi.
- For Yi, it's see you in December - Dave D'Alessandro - Nets Blast
- Yi’s Knee - Al Iannazzone - In the 'Zzone
- Yi Speaks, Hopes for Quick Return - Ben Couch - New Jersey Nets
- Nets' Yi gone a month, or more, or less - Fred Kerber - New York Post Nets Blog
- The growth spurts of Yi - Mark Ginocchio - Nets Are Scorching