Before the Nets take the floor in Denver Tuesday night, the franchise may know if it's going to Brooklyn. There's word the Court of Appeals could rule on the Atlantic Yards eminent domain case by then. The court did not rule Monday. If the appeal succeeds, it's hard to see how Brooklyn can go ahead. If it fails, expect ground breaking in January. Also Tuesday, the state will authorize bonds for Barclays Center.
- Court Decision on Brooklyn’s Atlantic Yards Possible Monday or Tuesday - Ryan Thompson - Brooklyn Eagle
- Atlantic Yards nears its climax - Michael P. Ventura - Brooklyn Paper
- Bruce Ratner’s Brooklyn Arena Awaits Judges’ Ruling, Bond Sale - James S. Russell - Bloomberg
- Arena bonds authorization coming Tuesday: questions about transparency, PILOTs, and infrastructure spending remain - Norman Oder - Atlantic Yards Report
- Fate of Atlantic Yards project remains unclear - John Brennan - The Record