The Nets got some good news Monday afternoon. Devin Harris' groin injury is nothing more than a strain. Some in the organization feared he might have a hernia. Still, he's out 7-10 days. But even with Harris down and Keyon Dooling still rehabbing, the Nets feel they are good hands with Rafer Alston. After all, he did save the Magic season last year after their All-Star point guard went down.
- Harris Gets Checkup, Nets Not Worried - Julian Garcia - The InterNets
- Nets notebook: Devin Harris' groin strain confirmed by Chicago Bulls' doctors - Dave D'Alessandro - Nets Blast
- Nets know they are in good hands with Rafer Alston running the point - Dave D'Alessandro - Star-Ledger
- Harris Out Indefinitely - Fred Kerber - New York Post
- Tests confirm Nets’ Harris has strained groin - AP
- Rafer starts again, Nets await word on Harris - Fred Kerber - New York Post Nets Blog