Lawrence Frank plans to go small vs. the Pacers Tuesday to neutralize Danny Granger. The plan is for the 6'5" Trenton Hassell to start at power forward, with Terrence Williams and Chris Douglas-Roberts on the wings. Eduardo Najera may be a scratch (bad back), leaving the Nets with eight healthy bodies for the fourth time in five games. Small ball good news for TWill. Stats say he's best at shooting guard.
- Nets Basketball is on Twitter - Ben Couch - Twitter.com
- The Many Positions Of Terrence Williams - Sebastian Pruiti - Nets Are Scorching
- Going Small - Al Iannazzone - In the 'Zzone
- Nets say 10 straight losses is enough - Julian Garcia - The InterNets
- The Body Count - Dave D'Alessandro - Nets Blast
- Nets: Let's Get Small - Fred Kerber - New York Post Nets Blog