There's always a new chapter in Brett Yormark's marketing playbook. There was Chinese dragon dancing; a "snowbird" ticket exchange with his twin's lousy hockey team; reversible jerseys (sans paper bag headgear); Rent-a-Net for $25K; etc. Now, he's promoting the team's losing streak, offering $10 (Get it?) tickets to Tuesday's Pacers game under the banner, "10 is Enough!" How about "Enough is Enough?"
- 10 is Enough! - New Jersey Nets
- Nets CEO Yormark asks fans to show up - Victor Epstein & Samuel Goldsmith - New York Daily News
- Nets Basketball Says '10 is Enough' - New Jersey Nets
- The 0-10 Nets Say They’ve Had Enough - Ken Belson - New York Times
- Nets Make Losing a Marketing Gimmick - Matt Watson - FanHouse