Both Devin Harris and Courtney Lee turned their ankles Tuesday--Lee's requiring X-rays (that came out negative)--and in both cases, they hurt themselves on a play involving Terrence Williams. Harris (left ankle) says there is no "reason for concern" and Lee (right), who was just returning from his sore left foot, will be reevaluated on Wednesday. The good news is that Eduardo Najera made his practice debut.
- Backcourt Down - Al Iannazzone - In the 'Zzone
- Nets' backcourt takes a hit in practice - Julian Garcia - The InterNets
- The Devil Did It - Dave D'Alessandro - Nets Blast
- Courtney Lee sprained ankle, x-rays negative - Brian Lewis - New York Post Nets Blog
- T-Will the Taz - Ben Couch - New Jersey Nets
- Williams common denominator in Harris, Lee injuring ankles - Dave D'Alessandro - Star-Ledger
- Ankle-injury bug bites Nets' backcourt - Brian Lewis - New York Post