The strained groin muscle that kept Devin Harris out of three preseason games will keep him out of the Wizards game Saturday and as long as 7-to-10 days. That would mean a minimum of five games. Harris, who had said he wanted to play all 82 games, will be replaced by Rafer Alston. Terrence Williams will back up Alston, as he did in preseason. Harris will travel to Chicago Monday to see a specialist.
- Harris out for 7-10 days with groin injury - Dave D'Alessandro - Nets Blast
- The Other Side: The New Jersey Nets - Michael Lee - Washington Post
- Harris Out 7-10 Days - Al Iannazzone - In the 'Zzone
- Nets’ Harris out at least a week with sore groin - AP
- Nets' Harris out for while - Fred Kerber - New York Post Nets Blog
- Harris can't shake groin injury - Julian Garcia - The Internets