Al Iannazzone, writing for both the Record and YES, thinks the Nets will put an exciting, but not yet winning team on the IZOD floor this season, listing speed, versatility and youth as the team's strengths, but inexperience, the lack of a star and uncertainty at PF as weaknesses. Bottom line: he predicts an "exciting or even surprising one if the kids grow up quickly". More likely: "a 26-to-30 win squad."
- Nets Over/Under Throwdown - Mark Ginocchio - Nets Are Scorching
- Nets' Season Preview: Could Be Long, But Interesting - Al Iannazzone - The Nets Insider
- Nets keep focus on the court - Al Iannazzone - The Record
- The Nets’ 5 keys for 2009-10 - Al Iannazzone - The Record
- Nets position-by-position breakdown - Al Iannazzone - The Record