Devin Harris participated in a full practice Sunday afternoon and was planning on returning to the gym at night. Now, it's just a matter of getting his rhythm and getting used to his new teammates. And yes, he's aware that Yi Jianlian puts up better numbers without him. Meanwhile, the second unit looks like it will be determined by the health of Tony Battie and Eduardo Najera, who both sat out Sunday.
- Harris Returns To Practice - Dave D'Alessandro - Nets Blast
- Harris Healthy, in Transition - Ben Couch - New Jersey Nets
- Nets' Harris returns to practice, will be ready for opener - Brian Lewis - New York Post Nets Blog
- Harris should be back on court as New Jersey Nets near start of NBA season - Julian Garcia - New York Daily News
- Nets' Harris says he's fit for opener - Brian Lewis - New York Post
- Nets position-by-position breakdown - Al Iannazzone - The Record