Courtney Lee will miss Saturday's open practice and Sunday's preseason opener with a sore left foot. The tendon under his foot is inflamed, but x-rays and an MRI were negative and it's not plantar fasciatis, according to Lee, who says that ice and rest has helped similar pain in the past. The Nets practiced for 3 1/2 hours Friday and Lawrence Frank cancelled the evening session.
- The First Casualty - Dave D'Alessandro - Nets Blast
- Lee Down Temporarily - Al Iannazzone - In the 'Zzone
- Honest-Lee, It's Not That Bad - Fred Kerber - New York Post Nets Blog
- Nets' Lee to miss preseason opener - Julian Garcia - The Internets
- Sunday begins feeling-out process - Al Iannazzone - Nets Insider
- 'Sore' foot keeps Lee off court - Fred Kerber - New York Post