The Nets have revised their estimate on how long Yi Jianlian will be out after suffering an injury to his right hand Friday. The new estimate is four to six weeks, rather than the previous estimate of three to four. The Nets also corrected an earlier statement on the injury: Yi suffered a fractured fifth finger in his right hand and not a fractured metacarpal. As Al Iannazzone writes, it's Vince Carter time.
- Yi's Injury - Al Iannazzone - In the 'Zzone
- Yi's out, Harris is returning and Carter's holding strong - Al Iannazzone - The Nets Insider
- Nets expect fractured pinky to keep Yi Jianlian out 4-6 weeks - Dave D'Alessandro - Star-Ledger
- Yi, Nets suffer unlucky break - Fred Kerber - New York Post
- A tough break for Yi - Al Iannazzone - The Record
- Yi Jianlian & Nets find that pinkie injury is bad break - Julian Garcia - New York Daily News