The Nets improved to 2-1 at the Orlando Summer League on Wednesday, defeating the Oklahoma City team formally known as the Sonics 95-81. It was a close game at the half, but the Nets held OKC to just 30 points after the break. Brook Lopez led the Nets with 22 points on 9-of-17 shooting, while also grabbing eight boards and blocking three shots. Chris Douglas-Roberts added 20 points, six boards and two steals, while Jaycee Carroll added 17 points on 6-of-9 from the field off the bench. Ryan Anderson struggled a bit, scoring just two points on 1-of-5 shooting.
- Boxscore (pdf) - Orlando Magic
- New Jersey defeats Oklahoma City 95-81 - Melanie Curtsinger - Orlando Magic
- Summer League Central – July 9 - New Jersey Nets
- We Hardly Know Yi But Summer League... - Fred Kerber - New York Post Nets Blog
- 2008 Nets Summer League - Game 3 (video) - Nets24/7