NBA sources report the Nets will seek league approval of the Keyon Dooling sign-and-trade as early as Monday. The Magic will first sign Dooling to a three-year contract worth between $10 and $11 million...with a partial guarantee in the third year. They will then ship the 6'-3" guard north in return for the $3.3 million trade exception from the Jason Kidd trade and cash. Not everyone thinks it's a good idea.
- Dooling to join new look Nets - Fred Kerber - New York Post
- Not so keen on Keyon after all? - Ira Winderman - South Florida Sun-Sentinel
- Sources: Magic trade Dooling to Nets for cash considerations - Steven A. Smith & Chris Sheridan - ESPN
- Nets GM says he's 'hopeful' trade will happen - Kyle Hightower - Orlando Sentinel
- Nets to grab free-agent Dooling from Magic - Julian Garcia - New York Daily News