The Nets defeated the Bulls 84-68 on Thursday, improving to 3-1 at the Orlando Summer League. They opened the game with a 21-10 first quarter and never trailed after that. Brook Lopez led the way once again, scoring 23 points on 9-of-15 shooting, and grabbing five boards. Chris Douglas-Roberts added 15 points, five boards, three assists and three steals, while Ryan Anderson and Jaycee Carroll each had solid games off the bench. The Nets held the Bulls to 37 percent shooting, bringing their opponents' field-goal percentage to 39 percent for the week. Derrick Rose did not play for Chicago.
- Boxscore (pdf) - Orlando Magic
- Nets top the Bulls 84 - 68 - Dan Dugger - Orlando Magic
- Oh Boy, Only One More Day... - Fred Kerber - New York Post Nets Blog
- Lopez continues to improve - John Denton - ESPN
- Summer League Central – July 10 - New Jersey Nets
- Rose, Thomas sit as Bulls fall - Mike McGraw - Chicago Daily Herald
- Westbrook is King - Chris Perkins - Palm Beach Post