Just before the Celts and Pistons tip off tonight, representatives of 14 teams will gather in a conference room at the NBA TV studios in Secaucus to determine which one of them will walk away the proud owner of the league's top draft pick in June. The Nets have only a 1.1% to get the overall #1 and 3.97% to get one of the top three. But it's happened before. We take a look at how it all works and what others think, conspiracy theorists included.
- The Draft Lottery Explained - Net Income - NetsDaily Blog
- Draft lottery preview: Follow the bouncing balls - Chad Ford - ESPN
- Play the Draft Lottery - ESPN
- NBA Draft Lottery: Origins, Reasons, and the One and Done - Dennis Velasco - About.com
- Nets Draft Central - Matthew McQueeny - New Jersey Nets
- Lottery Night - Al Iannazzone - In the 'Zzone