Lawrence Frank had an optional practice Monday. Players could shoot around, get treatment for nagging injuries, work on individual skills. Despite the team's poor prospects, all but two showed up. Particularly impressive to the coach and GM were free agent Boki Nachbar who could have shut it down weeks ago with a bad back along with the more recently wounded Josh Boone and Gana Diop.
- Nachbar may gain through pain - David Waldstein - Star-Ledger
- It's Net Over - Brett Cyrgalis - New York Post
- The end is fast approaching - Al Iannazzone - YES Network
- Game Time Blog: The Final Five - Matt McQueeny - New Jersey Nets
- Limping to Cleveland - Al Iannazzone - In the 'Zzone