The Nets announced that Vince Carter underwent "successful" arthroscopic surgery on his right ankle Wednesday. Doctors removed "multiple loose bodies and a bone spur" from the ankle, which also underwent debridement. Carter will be on crutches for several weeks, but should be fine for training camp come October.
- Vince Carter Medical Update - New Jersey Nets
- Nets G Vince Carter has surgery on right ankle - AP
- Carter Has Ankle Scoped - Al Iannazzone - In the 'Zzone
- Carter Picks Right Time For Surgery - Michael Senno - NJNetscast
- Nets guard Vince Carter has surgery on right ankle - Julian Garcia - New York Daily News