The Nets' Brooklyn arena may be beset by problems now, including peristent efforts by critics to stall it or stop it, rising construction costs and the credit crisis, but the team remains optimistic. Brett Yormark has just returned from Europe where he tried selling partnerships. Partners and investors "remain bullish," he noted. The team continues to lose big financially in New Jersey. Meanwhile, T-Mobile has been signed as team sponsor for the first month of the off-season.
- New Arena May be Quite Continental - John Brennan - The Record
- Nets rank first in promotion, 21st at the gate - John Brennan - The Record
- Nets stay home, but sales staff still in the game - John Lombardo - Sports Business Journal
- Nets, T-Mobile team up for playoffs - John Brennan - The Record
- Nets miss playoffs, get a playoff sponsor anyway - Neil Best - New York Newsday