As the season draws to a close, it's time to start thinking about next year. The Nets have four free agents on their roster, but the personnel decisions go beyond that. Rod Thorn doesn't want to rebuild, but he likely wants to make a move or two to help get things going back in the right direction.
- Nets Are Moving, but Their Direction Remains Unclear - Howard Beck - New York Times
- Who Should Stay And Who Should Go - Joe - Joe Netsfan Blog
- Ever-changing Nets roster will get another overhaul - Al Iannazzone - YES Network
- Lawrence Frank expects to be back - Julian Garcia - New York Daily News
- Nets Grades Fall Short of Expectations - John Hollinger - New York Sun
- Nets Move On Without Playoffs - Matt McQueeny - New Jersey Nets