Rod Thorn says it's too early to make key decisions, on who he wants to add and subtract, who he wants to draft. He also admits those decisions will be made very soon...and are likely to lead to "aggressive" moves. In their own assessments, beat writers break it all down. One constant: Richard Jefferson is on the block in part, as a rival team official put it, "Richard is mostly about Richard". Meanwhile, one writer thinks the Nets are planning for Lebron James...in 2010.
- Nets brain trust has a lot to think about during the offseason - Dave D'Alessandro - Star-Ledger
- For Nets, change would be welcome - Al Iannazzone - YES Network
- Richard Jefferson: Nets didn't 'click' - Julian Garcia - New York Daily News
- Two Nets in search of some answers - Fred Kerber - New York Post
- Dim and Dimmer - Mike Vaccaro - New York Post
- Can Brooklyn woo LeBron? - Ken Berger - New York Newsday
- Nets: ready, set, rebuild - Al Iannazzone - The Record