With Atlanta's win over the Knicks on Sunday, the Nets remain three games in the loss column out of the eighth spot in the East. And Atlanta still has another game against the Knicks, as well as matchups with Memphis (Monday) and Miami, left on their schedule. Their magic number (Atlanta wins plus New Jersey losses) to eliminate the Nets is seven.
- Long-shot Nets need a stretch of good luck - Dave D'Alessandro - Star-Ledger
- Nets will not quit - Fred Kerber - New York Post
- Episode 38: White Flag Time (mp3) - Michael Senno - NJNetscast
- A Little Help Please - Al Iannazzone - In the 'Zzone
- Breaking Down remaining Games - David Waldstein - Nets Impact
- Nets playoff hopes look bleak - Al Iannazzone - YES Network