Time for another Hall of Famer to question Vince Carter's superstar status. Two weeks after Magic Johnson and Charles Barkley did it, Phil Jackson had his turn Tuesday. Rather than question his physical capability, as the others did, Jackson questioned Carter's desire. Fred Kerber reports Carter is continuing rehab from an ankle injury ... and his success last night the result of a cortisone shot. Meanwhile, Jackson pal Charley Rosen disses Rod Thorn for not trading Carter and Jason Kidd.
- Jackson questions's Carters fire - Dave D'Alessandro - Star-Ledger
- Phil Jackson: VC not playing with enough fire - Julian Garcia - The Inter-Nets
- Carter's ankle on the rise - Fred Kerber - New York Post
- Phil Jackson: Vince Carter needs to raise intensity level - Julian Garcia - New York Daily News
- Straight Shooting - Charley Rosen - FOX Sports