Jason Kidd turns 35 in a month. Devin Harris turns 25 on Wednesday. In the past two weeks, the Nets have gone from the NBA's seventh oldest team to its 14th, losing not just Kidd but two 29-year-olds, Malik Allen and Jason Collins. They've replaced them with five new players between the ages of 24 and 28. Will going from Kidd to the kids work? Rod Thorn sure hopes so since that's the plan. Meanwhile, a local writer has an idea to get even younger.
- Nets Now Team of Kids, Not Kidd - Mark Hale - New York Post
- Nets should look to move Harris - Michael Anderson - Staten Island Advance
- Marcus Meets Expectations - Al Iannazzone - In the 'Zzone
- The New Direction Of The New Jersey Nets - Quinten Farmer - RealGM
- Kidd's presence still missed - Al Iannazzone - YES Network