Ryan Anderson and Brook Lopez remain inconsistent. Anderson scored two points vs. the Cavs after nights of 15 and 17. Lopez had games of 25 and 15 sandwiched around a five point effort. In this week's rookie rankings, writers take into account both sides of the story, but rank Anderson just a little higher. He did slip in Hollinger's PER rankings to #2 but is in everyone's top 15. So is Lopez.
- Hollinger's Player Statistics - Rookies - John Hollinger - ESPN
- Rookie Watch: Rose rises, class could be one of best ever - David Thorpe - ESPN
- 2008-09 NBA Rookie Class: Top 50 - David Thorpe - ESPN
- Rose still the one; Oden cracks list - Bryan Armen Graham - Sports Illustrated
- Rookie Rankings: It's early, but '08 Draft looks special - Dave McMenamin - NBA.com
- Roundtable: Early rookie returns, East improvements and more - Sports Illustrated