It looks like Brook Lopez will get his first NBA start Friday vs. the Hawks. With Josh Boone recovering from a bad ankle bruise, the 7'-1" rookie is likely to be at the center position. Boone isn't the only scratch. Eduardo Najera is out with a strained neck, meaning Ryan Anderson moves into his spot behind Yi Jianlian. Devin Harris looks good to go. Stromile Swift says he hopes to be back in "one week".
- This is Your Life, Senor Lopez - Dave D'Alessandro - Nets Blast
- The insurance company is going to get ticked - Fred Kerber - New York Post Nets Blog
- Nets ready for home-and-home with Hawks - Julian Garcia - The InterNets
- Hawks Having Huge Start - Ben Couch - New Jersey Nets
- Pregame Primer - Al Iannazzone - In the 'Zzone