After Friday's double dose of bad news--"chest discomfort" for Josh Boone and a "hard fall" for Stromile Swift--the Nets are awaiting test results to help them determine the extent of the two bigs' problems. The issues were serious enough for the two to be sent to the hospital for a while Friday. The team awaits Monday's cardiac tests for Boone and the results of Friday's x-ray for Swift.
- Nets' Boone, Swift both sent to hospital from practice - Dave D'Alessandro - Star-Ledger
- Boone to get chest checked - Fred Kerber - New York Post
- Chest pain lands Nets center Josh Boone in hospital - Julian Garcia - New York Daily News
- Boone, Swift latest Nets to be sidelined - Al Iannazzone - The Record
- Injury bug starting to hit Nets as season nears - Al Iannazzone - YES Network