Jason Kidd and Kobe Bryant seem destined to play together...in the Olympics. As Team USA resumes training Wednesday for the Americas Cup in Las Vegas, the two veterans are being cited as the main reason for renewed hope of gold in Beijing next summer. Along with Chauncey Billups, the two are the oldest members of the team and are expected not just to star but to stabilize. And in an interview, Kidd said he prefers international rules to the NBA's.
- Bryant and Kidd key USA's Olympic basketball quest - David Dupree - USA Today
- The Boys are back in town - John Schuhmann - NBA.com
- U.S. trying Dream Team tactic - Jan Hubbard - Fort Worth Star-Telegram
- Constructing Team USA - Marty Burns - Sports Illustrated
- Demise of the Dream Team (Video) - NBC Olympics
- Bryant gearing up for Team USA debut - AP
- Eight USA Team Members Reminisce About Their First USA Basketball Experiences - USA Basketball