After their mega-deal for Kevin Garnett, the Celtics had some holes to fill on their roster. And they acted quickly, signing Nets' free agent Eddie House on Wednesday to a one-year, $1.5 million contract, $100,000 more than he made with the Nets last season. The Nets have reportedly had interest in several backup point guards, including Jannero Pargo, Keith McLeod and, most recently, Roger Mason.
- Free agents come calling the Hub - Steve Bulpett & Mark Murphy - Boston Herald
- Celts sign Eddie House - Mark Murphy - Boston Herald
- Boston starts to rebuild roster, signs House to one-year deal - Chris Sheridan - ESPN
- Celtics add on with House - Julian Garcia - New York Daily News
- Sea change in the Atlantic? - Doug Smith - Toronto Star
- It could get expensive - Shira Springer - Boston Globe