The sides have been chosen for Sunday's Team USA intra-squad game and Kobe Bryant still won't be able to play with Jason Kidd. The Laker had hoped for a mid-season trade that would have brought Kidd to LA. Now, Kidd and Bryant will be on opposites again in the Blue vs. White game. Among Kidd's teammates will be Lebron James and Chauncey Billups. Bryant's include Carmelo Anthony and Kevin Durant. The game will be broadcast on FSN at 7 p.m. EDT.
- 'Old dog' Kidd back to lead U.S. - Brian Mahoney - AP
- Kobe's beef on back burner - Marc J. Spears - Denver Post
- This time, it's not about him - Peter May - Boston Globe
- Kidd planning to extend 28-0 record as Team USA point man - Chris Sheridan - ESPN
- Day 2 Recap: Zoned In - Dave McMenamin - NBA.com
- Surrounded by talent, Bryant finds his passion - Kevin Ding - Orange County Register