In a complete reversal of what was expected only hours ago, T.J. Ford told reporters he is likely to play in Game 6 while Jose Calderon said he is less certain. Calling the chances he will play "a good possibility", Ford said a sprained thumb is the only residual effect of the "stinger" he suffered in Game 5. Calderon, however, still has ankle pain when he attempts to move laterally. Both remain game time decisions. Ford's history of spinal problems had led most to count him out.
- Ford optimistic about playing in Game 6; Calderon still hurting - David Porter - AP
- Ford, Calderon both plan to try to play - Michael Grange - Toronto Globe & Mail
- Raptors still clinging to life and hope in N.J. - CTV
- All Access Online Playoff Practice Notes - Matt McQueeny - New Jersey Nets
- Analysis: Kidd's game evolving? Raps in trouble? - John Hollinger - ESPN Insider
- Scouts Inc. update: Nets vs. Raptors, Game 6 - David Thorpe - ESPN Insider