With the Big Three and Boki Nachbar firing up enough bricks to build the new Nets arena in Brooklyn, it was up to Mikki Moore to try to save the Nets season Tuesday night. Time and again, he was open underneath and out at the perimeter, the recepient of passes from Vince Carter and Jason Kidd. And unlike his teammates, he delievered again. Moore is likely to be rewarded big time this summer, but the loss Tuesday hurt.
- Moore feeling a bit low on career-high night - Dave D'Alessandro & David Waldstein - Star-Ledger
- Mikki earning Moore money - Julian Garcia - New York Daily News
- Nets' Moore is no stranger - Brian Windhorst - Akron Beacon-Journal
- Mikki is more or less a pain to Cavs - Mary Schmitt Boyer - Cleveland Plain-Dealer
- Q&A with Nets forward Mikki Moore - Mary Schmitt Boyer - Cleveland Plain-Dealer
- Foul on Teammate Got Lebron Going - David Waldstein - Star-Ledger