With the Nets down 2-0, the questions have begun: Will another second round loss mean the Nets made a mistake by not beginning a rebuilding effort in February? Is this the last go-round for the Big Three? Marc Berman of the Post thinks yes but Rod Thorn tells WFAN and beat reporters that it won't. He says he would "like to bring back our base...tweak it a little bit" and wants to keep Vince Carter. "We're going to try to resign him". As for Carter, he keeps saying, "I love it here".
- Make or break Nets - Marc Berman - New York Post
- Rod Thorn Interview (mp3) - Mike Francesa and Chris Russo - WFAN
- Cavs series wont determine roster moves - Fred Kerber - New York Post
- Jefferson and Carter audition to stay with Nets - Ian O'Connor - The Record
- Vince Carter Interview (mp3) - Steven A. Smith - ESPN Radio