Vince Carter believes that he's taking the right shots, but they're just not falling. Of course, there are several writers, fans, etc. that will disagree. At least part of VC's struggles in Game 2 could be attributed to a defensive switch the Raptors made in the second half. Doug Smith of the Toronto Star says keeping Carter from passing out of tight spots is critical to a Toronto win: "If he gets 35 with three assists; you've still got a chance to beat the Nets; if he gets 35 with nine assists, you can't win."
- Frank: Home court helps ... if Nets play better - David Waldstein - Star-Ledger
- Carter Getting Bad Rapt - Fred Kerber - New York Post
- Home cooking the remedy for Carter? - Steve Adamek - The Record
- Nets notebook - Steve Adamek & Al Iannazzone - The Record
- Raptors chat with Doug Smith - Doug Smith - Toronto Star