The Nets come off a three day break Wednesday to face the Pacers. One would think that kind of a respite this late in a playoff hunt would be appreciated. But the record after long layoffs, like a lot of things this season, is confounding. Rather than coming back rested and ready, the Nets have returned looking lackadaisical and definitely not ready. A repeat of that now would be devastating, Lawrence Frank points out. Still, Jon Barry thinks the Nets are in the best playoff position of the "Futile Four".
- Nets hope time's on their side - Eli Gelman - Star-Ledger
- Days off not really Net gain - Fred Kerber - New York Post
- Can Nets break habit of losing after breaks? - Al Iannazzone - The Record
- Breaking down the Futile Four - Jon Barry - ESPN
- Kidd's scoring woes may point to fatigue - Julian Garcia - New York Daily News
- All Access Online Practice Notes 3-26 - Matt McQueeny - New Jersey Nets