Frying pan...fire? The Nets have now lost four straight games, including two to two of the three hottest teams in the NBA, the Mavs and yes, the Sixers. Meet the other part of that threesome, the Spurs. San Antonio has won 11 straight and has not lost to the Nets since the 2003 NBA Finals. The Spurs have not allowed an opponent to score in triple digits during the run and have held four to fewer than 75 points. Richard Jefferson is expected to start.
- New Jersey Nets Game Notes - New Jersey Nets
- San Antonio Spurs Game Notes - San Antonio Spurs
- New Jersey (28-34) at San Antonio (44-18) - Mike Votta - Yahoo! Sports
- Saturday: Spurs (44-18) vs. Nets (28-34) - San Antonio Express-News
- Vaughn fits well as Spurs' mentor - Johnny Ludden - San Antonio Express-News
- From Bad To Worse - Joe - Joe Netsfan