Lawyers for critics of the Barclays Center went to court Wednesday in a last ditch effort to stop Bruce Ratner from starting construction on the Nets new arena. But as they offered their arguments before a federal judge, Mayor Michael Bloomberg offered his support to Ratner, saying that a small landowner should not be able to thwart projects that will provide the city with needed housing and other amenities.
- Atlantic Yards fight in court as mayor weighs in - Michael Clancy - AM New York
- Property Owners Fight Against Atlantic Yards Project In Court - Jeanine Ramirez - NY1
- Opening salvos fired in Atlantic Yards case - Patrick Arden - Metro New York
- Property Owners Fight Against Atlantic Yards Project In Court (Video) - Jeanine Ramirez - NY1
- Judge Poses Tough Questions to Atlantic Yards Backers - Joseph Goldstein - New York Sun
- Yards sued on plan to grab land - Jotham Sederstrom - New York Daily News