There aren't many Brooklyn residents who don't have a strong opinion when it comes to the Nets' upcoming move to their borough. While they're getting their first major professional sports team since 1958, some residents are being pushed out of the way to make room. But says one community activist, it's time for critics to understand the inevitability of it all and start talking to, rather than about, Bruce Ratner.
- Welcome Mat No Sure Thing for Brooklyn Nets - William C. Rhoden - New York Times
- Play ball with Bruce - Errol Louis - New York Daily News
- Losing No Sleep 'till Brooklyn - Alan Hahn - New York Newsday Blog
- Brooklyn Will Go Insane for the Nets - Henry Abbott - True Hoop
- Brooklyn Will Go Insane for the Nets - Henry Abbott - TrueHoop