Jason Kidd will not play in Sunday's all-Star Game, meaning he will have 10 days to rest and rehab his lower back. Although Kidd said Tuesday he had made significant progress, he did not travel with the team to tomorrow for the game with the Raptors. Kidd will still be on hand for the game in Las Vegas. It will be his eighth all-Star appearance.
- Atlanta’s Joe Johnson to Replace New Jersey’s Jason Kidd in 2007 NBA All-Star Game - NBA.com
- Jason Kidd to miss 2007 All-Star Game - New Jersey Nets
- Nets Notebook: Kidd won't play in All-Star Game - Dave D'Alessandro - Star-Ledger
- Back woes KO Kidd for all-Star game - Fred Kerber - New York Post
- Hurting Kidd backs out - Julian Garcia - New York Daily News