You know the story by now: Rod Thorn is always open to make a deal, but he's not going to give away Jason Kidd for 50 cents on the dollar. He is a patient man and not even Allen Iverson's name will entice him. The one name that did last season--Andrew Bynum's--is no longer available. It appears Thorn was right to ask for him and Kobe Bryant wrong for wanting to dump him.
- Nets' Thorn open to making the right deal - Al Iannazzone - The Record
- Lakers' youth starting to develop - Adrian Wojnarowski - Yahoo! Sports
- Center of attention - Paul Coro - Arizona Republic
- Lakers find way to play nice - Kurt Streeter - Los Angeles Times
- Bryant now looks foolish for wanting Bynum dealt - Marcus Thompson II - Contra Costa Times
- Laker Blockbuster Unlikely - Eric Pincus - Hoopsworld