Chris Sheridan lists his top 10 players most likely to be traded this season and Jason Kidd is at number five. Sheridan believes that while Richard Jefferson was shopped over the summer, Kidd is more likely to be dealt at this point. And he adds Chicago to the list (L.A. and Dallas) of possible destinations.
- Trade Watch: The 10 players most likely to be traded - Chris Sheridan - ESPN
- A look at the Nets' market value - Al Iannazzone - YES Network
- NBA Fastbreak: Nets Trade Options (Video) - Kiki Vanderweghe & Jalen Rose - ESPN
- What's It Going to Take to Free Jason Kidd? - Henry Abbott - TrueHoop
- Trade Bynum? Are you Kidd-ing? - Randy Hill - FOX Sports