Rod Thorn is often described as "patient" these days, as in "not hasty or impetuous", but if things continue to go badly, that could turn into "an individual awaiting or under medical care". Thorn says most of the offers he's getting, primarily for Jason Kidd, result in short conversations and his level of interest in making such a deal is low. The most likely deal, Thorn says, is for a scoring big man.
- Thorn not enticed by offers for Kidd - Dave D'Alessandro - Star-Ledger
- Nets not dealing - Brian Lewis - New York Post
- Rod Thorn patient with struggling Nets - Julian Garcia - New York Daily News
- Nets don't have a deal for Kidd or Carter - Kelly Dwyer - Yahoo!
- Nets' boss is keeping the faith - Al Iannazzone - The Record