Antoine Wright's agent says the swingman's excellent play in the Nets' first four games is not because he feels slighted by the team declining his option, but worrying about his contract situation may have kept Wright from showing his improved skills during the preseason. MSNBC's Sam Smith calls Wright "maybe the biggest surprise player" he's seen this year. Wright says that the changes in the Nets' offense give him more opportunities to score...and he notes the $40,000 he spent this summer on a Vegas basketball camp didn't hurt either.
- Wright has few worries now - Dave D'Alessandro - Star-Ledger
- Game 4 Recap - Dave D'Alessandro - Nets Blast
- Statistical Analysis: Atlanta Game - Dumpy - NetsDaily Blog
- Nets' Wright scoring more late minutes - David Waldstein - Star-Ledger
- Garnett set for a big breakthrough - Sam Smith - MSNBC